This is me!
hello :)
My name Wulan Santika Dewi, people call me wulan. I was born in Bandung. exactly on the 4th of May 1995. I lived with my parents and my brother. I really love them. they are everything for me. without them I am nothing :')
ok it's about me and my little family :)
secondhand serenade it's my favorite band. somehow I like this band, when i'm heard first song of secondhand (fall for you) I instantly liked this band, I like it's acoustic. john, he is a musician adept at creating songs for me. make his audience amazed haha
confused to say anything else -___- haha
ok...enjoy my blog:)
My name Wulan Santika Dewi, people call me wulan. I was born in Bandung. exactly on the 4th of May 1995. I lived with my parents and my brother. I really love them. they are everything for me. without them I am nothing :')
ok it's about me and my little family :)
secondhand serenade it's my favorite band. somehow I like this band, when i'm heard first song of secondhand (fall for you) I instantly liked this band, I like it's acoustic. john, he is a musician adept at creating songs for me. make his audience amazed haha
confused to say anything else -___- haha
ok...enjoy my blog:)
Comments
Post a Comment